So are you buzzing around the internet, researching about ways to increase your Instagram post to reach the maximum number of quality audience? Then you have reached the right place.
To get your post reach the maximum number of impression, your audience should be active at the time you post your content on Instagram. So how to know which is the right for you to post?
Well there are many ways to find this, and one such way is to post at different time intervals on different days for a week or two and then analyze the best time and day on which your post reaches the maximum impression.
Sprout social to your rescue!
But most of the Instagram users keep the development of their growth at as their side hustle. So don’t worry if you are one search person who has no time to analyze the best time and date for you to post, as Sprout Social can come to your rescue.
Sprout social is a social media management platform that has proud customers of about 24,000.Recently they have taken up research analyses which produced a detailed time and day at which audience are mostly available. The data collected by them have also been segmented by social network and other various industries.
When we look at their detailed collection of data, one can estimate that the following date and time which is given in CDT (Central daylight time) is the right time to generate engagement in social media platform.
So, on an average the best time to post is around 2PM and 3PM CDT and the best day to post are on Thursday.
But the days may vary from one person to another, so one can try to post the content around 2PM and 3PM CDT throughout the week and then later on analyse and determine their best day to post. The difference in posting time usually varies from one audience to another because of everyday routine and ever changing mood of the audience. To get more detailed understanding about the date and time one can go through the following facts collected by Sprout social.
- The current researches on the lifestyle of the people reveal that people usually check their phone immediately after they are awake. So, one can estimate that the best time to post content from Tuesday to Friday is around 5:00AM CDT.
- Another well-known theory is that, as the day ends people usually get drained out due to work and other reason. So with this, it can be said that the best time to post on weekdays again can be around 11:00AM to 3:00 PM CDT.
- When it comes to weekend, usually people hangout and take up brunch around 11:00AM CDT. So take up your chance around this time and post your valuable content.
So, on an average following is the specific time that one can follow.
- Sunday: 10 AM – 2 PM CDT
- Monday: 11 AM – 5 PM CDT
- Tuesday: 5 AM, 9 AM – 6 PM CDT
- Wednesday: 5 AM, 11 AM, *3 PM CDT
- Thursday: *5 AM, *11 AM, *3 – 4 PM CDT
- Friday: *5 AM, 9 AM – 4 PM CDT
- Saturday: 11 AM CDT
Time range for different industries
But hey social bees! While posting next time, do note the point that the time range can change from one industry to another. To guide you with the same we have listed down the detail analyze of three industries which is again has been researched by Sprout Social.
- Best Time: At 10:00 AM CDT
- Best Day : Thursday
- Best Time: At 8:00 PM CDT
- Best Day : Monday
- Best Time: At 10:00 AM CDT
- Best Day : Tuesday
So, by now you might have got your right time and day. Then start your social media buzz today!