The Spain map for PowerPoint template provides the slides of zoomed-in regions and highlighted cities so that one can focus on the productive areas. Spain is basically bordered by four countries that are Gibraltar, Andorra, France, and Portugal. Spain is enclosed by a very rich culture, interesting people, and various tourist destinations that captures everyone’s attention no matter whatsoever is their age.
The Map template of Spain features detailed geographical layout as a bifurcation of the regions. These bifurcations are flat PowerPoint shapes that are joined to create a county map. Also, the slides provide various pin markers, flags, and other highlighting shapes. So it is an editable PowerPoint map of Spain and is easily customizable. And, all the shapes and icons help the users to personalize this Google slides according to their presentation needs.
- Completely editable in terms of shape, color, size and text
- This template has a built in color theme which is unaffected by copy-pasting
- Includes an icon family with 135 unique completely editable icons
- Drag and drop image placeholder
- Completely editable (using spreadsheet) data-driven charts for displaying statistics
- Completely editable vector graphics
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016
MacOffice 2016, MacOffice 365
There are no reviews yet.