Mission and Vision PowerPoint example could be a skilled strategy presentation. Targeted for businesses and organizations that require to gift their Mission and Vision statements to a govt audience. The example contains 2 shapes that represent every conception. The Vision conception is depicted by the Telescope form. The Mission conception is depicted by the Target Shapes, with a handful of arrows within the “Gold”,or “Bullseye”. Each form is formed as PowerPoint objects, permitting the user to completely customize the results and properties while not loosing quality. The shapes are often transported to alternative displays and tailored to the presenter wants. This practicality permits not solely to enrich existing displays with new content, however conjointly build outstanding info-graphic.
The Mission and Vision statements square measure a robust tool for human activity structure purpose and reason for existences; their message builds structure culture and worth square measure structured around them. Edit the Mission and Vision PowerPoint example for your strategy presentation or your organizations gathering and increase audience engagement.
- Completely editable in terms of shape, color, size and text
- This template has a built in color theme which is unaffected by copy-pasting
- Includes an icon family with 135 unique completely editable icons
- Drag and drop image placeholder
- Completely editable (using spreadsheet) data-driven charts for displaying statistics
- Completely editable vector graphics
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016
MacOffice 2016, MacOffice 365, Google Slides